Sunday, June 3, 2012

I am officially on summer break!  My goal for summer break is to get this house back to organized heaven like it once was until this past school year!  In order for that to happen I have decided that I need to do a organization project each day and commit myself to making that happen.  Basically, each and every day of this summer, my transition to a new life summer, I am going to run (like I do already every morning) and then do what I need to do to be a good mom and then organize this house.  I am very serious.  I am organized and always have taken pride in that but this past school year of work was a tedious one and thus resulting in things "falling apart" on the organization level here at home.  It is eating me up and really bothering me.  I am really looking forward to this summer when I can get things back in order and also dream of my new classroom, my new job and the organization that will come with it.  I am already thinking of all my theme related tubs, labels and stuff for my new classroom and office.  However, the focus really needs to be here at home for this summer!  Here are just some of the things I need to do and I will be adding to the list (because another goal of the summer is to blog more):

1. The garage (ick and a true thorn in my side-- hoping to put plywood up and use rafters for storage)
2. Closet in Master Bedroom-- It is out of control, yes, my clothes and hubby's clothes are colored coordinated but they should be by type of clothes, length of sleeve, pants etc.... I am really excited about this because I am sure it will require me to shop and buy more organizational systems and I LOVE SHOPPING--
3. Basement!  (need i say more??)
4. Kids old clothes
5. Office space
6. Kitchen pantry
7. Kitchen drawers, shelves, cabinets, etc
8. Our giniromous medicine cabinet

I think that is all I can think of at the moment but I am sure there are more!  :) So here is to another summer of organization, time with my kids and more!

No comments: