Thursday, June 28, 2012

Well I am almost all the way through June and I have done a lot of organizing.  However, last week I had to take a break from my organizing to pack (while being organized) to go camping.  It was great and a well deserved family vacation.  (More on that later-- and how organized I was while camping). 

Anywho... here I am to give you pictures of the organizing I have done.  This is not all of it because I have not taken pictures of all of it yet but I will post those soon. 

 This is of my pantry.  Notice each bin has a label and the shelves without bins also have labels.  I used the 2x4 label on bins and the smaller return address labels for the shelves and they fit perfectly.  The nice thing about bins is you can slide it out and get to the stuff in the back.  Also, we have had problems with mice in the past so I have to make sure I keep canned goods, etc down low just in case our mice deflectors don't work and they come back!  EWWWWWWW! 
 This is my fridge.  I took this picture right after I went grocery shopping so it is full.  The bottom shelf with the eggs and such is not normally as neat as I would like but hey the rest is perfect.  Again I used the 2x4 labels. 
 This is my side by side freezer.  Although there are no bins it is organized by boxes going from bigger and thicker to smaller.  Shelves are still by category but this is so narrow I am struggling on how to work this out.
This is my garage freezer.  I love that the bins fit perfect and everything has a place!  Heaven!  This freezer has always been difficult for me to keep clean so I am thrilled with this new concept. 

The best part of all of this.... My husband can find everything!  Even better than that..... HE KNOWS WHERE TO PUT THINGS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I really, really want to organize our garage next but well... it is a HUGE project!  It is 100 degrees out so way to warm to be out in the garage.  All the fires in our state make the air tough to breathe and then I have problems with my asthma and I can't run... and if you know me lately I MUST RUN!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Since I can't clean the garage I have been able to work on closets.  Those pictures to come!  And details! 

Well... off to organize and buy more bins at Target

No comments: